Dearest I LOVE YOU
I had a great weekend this week, this weekend also is my mum's bufday!
We had a wondeful dinner, but without baba is a little bit dissappointed because he needs to work, I should have understand this situation..
We had a wondeful dinner, but without baba is a little bit dissappointed because he needs to work, I should have understand this situation..
I asked my mum "What you want for your birthday?"
MUM: I do not want ANYTHING, Both of you come back is my best GIFT.
Me and my sis just replied "YES, OK" with a silly smile.
BUT I KNOW IS TRUE, Whisper of her HEART.
Spending my leisure time with my dearest family always is the happiest moment.
BUT i felt a bit upset, I just spent little time with baba,because working till late night.
HE, who works 12 hours a day, from morning till middle of night sometimes..just for the family.
He is my FOREVER HERO indeed.
I went back twice in these two weeks but I think I have ONLY seen him not more than few hours and did not talk so much... :(
Satruday night,
When he came back from work, I was in my sweet dream;
(Usually if I haven't sleep HE surely will cooked something as he knows I cant resist food temptation)
Sunday morning,
When I opened my eyes and having my breakfast, He said he is going to work later. OWH!!
Therefore the best way to see him is everytime I have to go to his work place before I catch a bus come back to KL.
This weekend and I was told that he probably will need to undergo a surgery end of this month. He told me not to worry so much with a smile ..
BUT HOW AM I NOT THINK ABOUT IT.
None of us know what is going on, X-Ray will be taken, Hope that is not a big problem.
All of us are here together.
Lord, you are the greatest source of strenght and support for all if US and my FAMILY.
Grant HIM strength MY Lord.
Grant HIM strength MY Lord.
And WE LOVE you BABA.
Weekend ends.
Tomorrow a brand new monday! Need to continue my college life...
"Lord im doing, all i can, to be a better man"---Robbie William



No comments:
Post a Comment